Programmatic needs for the current fiscal year have been met and SGAFP will no longer be accepting new Concept Papers. Please continue to periodically visit this web page for updates.
USAID’s Small Grants Program Overview
USAID’s Small Grants Program will fund time-limited awards under $150,000 to support innovative one- to three-year proposals from Pakistani organizations, namely NGOs, civil society groups and communities. The program is designed to fund innovative activities that promote USAID’s development objectives that may not necessarily fit into existing U.S. government programs. A competitive proposal must meet the following criteria:
- Be innovative and unique;
- Be independently developed by the applicant;
- Be consistent with and supportive of USAID/Pakistan’s strategy and objectives;
- Be able to meet a specific programmatic need;
- Not be an advance proposal for forthcoming USAID solicitation that will be competitively awarded.
Prospective grantees will be required to undergo a financial review by Small Grants and Ambassador’s Fund Program prior to the award.
Grants under USAID’s Small Grants Program will support activities in the following sectors:
- Health – Mother & Child Healthcare
- Economic Growth (including agriculture)
- Stabilization in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA